As the World Turns:
I have to admit this type of referral certainly brings a tear to my eye as the showing aspect of it is most frustrating, and the referral reminds me that what I am really trying to do is establish a healthy and intelligent line.
This is such a wonderful compliment to our Poodles we just had to print it all. Susan who is looking for a Standard Poodle saw this article in the Vancouver Lifestyle Magazine, and the story tells it all.
Hi there, I just saw a picture of Toni and Luke Smith in Vancouver Lifestyle magazine, and I was very impressed by the beautiful poodle sitting beside you. I am currently looking for a poodle, and I was wondering what breeder yours came from, and if he/ she had a good temperament. I'd appreciate any information you could share with me.
Thanks Susan More
Our dog, Summa has more personality than most teenagers and is a constant source of love and enjoyment for us.
He is incredibly friendly and has been warmly adopted by 98% of our guests at the B&B. The other 2% simply do not like dogs and eventually they too don't mind him being in the B&B. The picture you saw was a good day for him as he is a farm dog and is usually covered head to toe in dirt and burs. At first our neighbours teased us about our "French" poodle, however now they have a serious respect after he chased a herd of deer off our property and chased the Alpha male of a coyote pack into submission all the while remaining the biggest lap dog we know. He is very friendly with other dogs and always friendly towards strangers. We suspect he was only trying to play with the deer and coyotes.
Outside of Summa being a little smaller than I thought he would be we find that he comes from a line of obviously extremely well tempered dogs.
We hope this helps.